Lufthansa City Center Aquavita-Tour (hereinafter referred to as
“AQUAVITA-TOUR“) pays the utmost attention to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data of its customers.
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the requirements set forth by the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” of 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI. Personal data of the clients being on the EU territory or being EU citizens is regulated, in particular, by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Furthermore, legislation of the states to where we operate flights may determine additional requirements.
AQUAVITA-TOUR is committed to respecting and protecting Your privacy to the greatest extent possible. AQUAVITA-TOUR uses Your personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with the best services.
In this respect, we provide you information on which personal data we process and for what purposes, the third parties we share your data with, your rights, and methods that you may use to contact us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
– you give information to us directly to provide the services for you;
– someone else provides us information about you (our client or a third party, employer, travel agency, GDS – global distribution system, travel supplier, etc.) provides us your information in order for us to perform Services for you.
Which Personal Data Do We Collect & Process?
We collect and process personal that we receive from you, including:
Identity and Contact Information.
Personal data such as name, surname, identification number, passport information and contact information (such as e-mail address), phone and mobile phone number that you have provided to us while making plane ticket reservations or applying for travel services offered by AQUAVITA-TOUR and its partners.
Reservation or ticket information or other information related to your flights such as your medical condition or your meal preferences if needed.
Credit/Debit card information, bank account information, IBAN information, and other financial data.
Membership Program Information.
If you are a member of any service provider loyalty program.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Management of flight reservations and other related services.
Performing operational transactions such as flight booking, taking payments, issuing flight tickets, check-in transactions regarding baggage, customer claims, boarding, and other services related to your flight. Informing our customers regarding our regular operations such as establishing communication with you via e-mail or telephone for the purposes of conveying booking information, confirmation regarding the purchase of your ticket, other travel services or to provide payment and flight details, other travel services. Newsletter.
In case you are a member of related loyalty program services.
Evaluations of Request and Opinions.
Receiving opinions, complaint,s and evaluations of our customers on our services.
We monitor customers’ actions to prevent, investigate and/or report things such as fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents, or crime, in accordance with applicable laws.
Ensuring compliance with the national and international legislation to which AQUAVITA-TOUR is subjected and fulfilling the obligations arising from the relevant legislation. In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation. Participation in resolving disputes on the provision of services appeals to the judicial and law enforcement authorities.
In some cases (e.g. for booking a flight, hotel) the provision of information is mandatory: if relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to process your request and provide you a service.
To Whom, Why, and Where We Transfer Your Personal Data?
In order to enable you to use our services, we must disclose your personal information to third parties, which include the following:
Partner airlines and Reservation system providers (sometimes known as a Global Distribution System or GDS).
Their privacy policies may apply and govern how your booking information is used.
Ground handling partners
Loyalty program partners
Other partners (hotels, tour operators, other service providers)
If you have purchased any service, which included the provision of personal data involving a tour operator and GDS, we recommend you review their privacy policies (usually available on the respective websites).
Our main booking and ticketing system, through which we transfer personal data at booking, is Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo.
Links to third-party sites
AQUAVITA-TOUR is not responsible for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
The rights of personal data subjects in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine:
– to know about the sources of collection, storage of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the controller or processor of personal data, or give appropriate instructions on obtaining this information to their authorized persons, except to the extent permitted by applicable law;
– to obtain information on the terms for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties who your personal data are disclosed to;
– to access your personal data;
– to obtain the answer on whether your personal data are being processed, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except to the extent permitted by applicable law, as well as to obtain the contents of such personal data;
– to submit a reasoned request to the personal data controller with objection against your personal data processing;
– to submit a reasoned request for the modification or destruction of your personal data by any controller and processor of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
– to protect your personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protection from provision of the information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity, and business reputation of an individual;
– to file complaints as to the processing of your personal data to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
– to apply legal remedies in case of violation of data protection laws;
– to make a reservation on the limitation of the right to process your personal data when granting consent;
– to withdraw your consent to personal data processing;
– to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– other rights provided by law.
In addition to the Ukrainian data protection laws, AQUAVITA-TOUR are considerate towards ensuring your rights established by GDPR, including;
Right to information
If you want to know which of your personal data we process, you can request this information at any time. When applying you must state your specific requirements, so we could legitimately consider your request and provide a response.
Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity by e-mail messages or at your application to the call center, or in the case of reasonable doubts concerning your identity, we may ask you to provide proof of identity. This is the only way we can avoid disclosing your personal data to a person who can perpetrate your identity.
We will process your request in the shortest possible time, but at the same time please remember that it is a complex process to provide you a full and legitimate answer in relation to your personal data, which can take up to a month.
Right to correct your personal data
If you find that some personal data which we process about you are incorrect or outdated, please inform us about it. In this case, we may ask you to provide proof of identity.
In some cases, we will not be able to change your personal information. In particular, such cases can include the event when your personal information has already been used during the execution of the contract of carriage and/or they are contained in a tax document that was issued in accordance with tax legislation.
Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing and right to be forgotten
You may also exercise your right to be forgotten. AQUAVITA-TOUR will delete your personal data it processes, except for those personal data which we are obliged to store in accordance with the requirements set forth by the applicable legislation.
Furthermore, in this case, for the purposes of safety, AQUAVITA-TOUR may request you to present your ID document.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
AQUAVITA-TOUR’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: Lada@aquavita.ua;
3A, Naberezhno- Kreschatitskaya Str. Apt.42 Kyiv, Ukraine 04070
AQUAVITA-TOUR guarantees the confidentiality of its customer’s personal data.
We understand the importance of preserving the personal data of our clients, which we receive in order to organize air transportation and other related services.
AQUAVITA-TOUR strives to handle with caution with personal data of clients, potential clients.
AQUAVITA-TOUR carries out the appropriate technical and effective security measures to protect the data used to protect and prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification, and deletion.